Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Waffle Sundae


Today's breakfast was incredible. It started out with 2 blueberry frozen waffles from Wegman's. Then I decided to turn the waffles into french toast so I dipped them into a 1 egg, milk, pinch of vanilla, cinnamon combo and threw them on a griddle. While they browned I washed some blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries for on top. I also whipped up some banana soft serve to accompany my berries and waffles. I piled this all together with some blueberry syrup on top.

Wow. Definitely the best meal of the day and lunch and dinner didn't even happen yet. That's a good way to start off the weekend I presume :)

The rest of the afternoon was spent being lazy and enjoying the summer sun.

I mean this is what summers are for right?

Hope everyone else is enjoying there day!

No comments:

Post a Comment