Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

So is it the weekend yet?


Today was one of the longest days ever.
Long because it went by soooo slow.
Probably because I didn't have a whole lot on the agenda today besides some little assignments and was too lazy to really attempt to do anything besides working out. Oh well I guess I can't really complain about that huh? The day started off on a good note though, overnight oats. These were the same as yesterdays so I won't bore you with the details. The rest of the morning was spent doing some light cleaning and hw. For lunch I made a Toasted Pesto and Cheese Sandwich. These are one of my favorites, even though they are definitely not the healthiest for you. I just used a rosemary roll from Wegmans' and then topped it with pesto and Monterey Jack cheese. Then I toasted in the toaster oven for like 4 min.

Mmm warm and toasty. With the carb-fest I also had a salad with mixed greens, carrots, cucumbers, and spinach artichoke hummus.

The rest of the afternoon I was a slug. However, I did take the dog I'm watching for a walk and then I did some workouts on the Fit channel. Has anyone else every done those? They were good for today because it was too hot and humid out to run outside. Then around 5 I made dinner. Just leftover whole wheat organic pasta from last night topped with vodka sauce, some veggies, and turkey meatballs. On the side I had a breadstick.

Now I'm enjoying the weather outside because it rained so the humidity has died down a lot so its nice and comfortable outside. I love blogging from the patio :)

But now I'm just waiting around for the highlight of my Monday, the Bachelorette! Is anyone else as obsessed as I am? Maybe I'm just crazy but oh well. Anyways have a good night y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment