Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Down dog

So tonight at yoga I was finally able to get my feet flat on the floor during the standard down dog pose :) I could tackle and perfect more advanced poses but this one always caused me some problems. But now I have tackled down dog too!
Other than yoga tonight has been pretty standard, which means studying of course. For dinner tonight I made an awesome grilled chicken salad. It was made with some romaine, spinach, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, baby carrots, topped off with a piece of chicken that I cooked on my george forman and some light ranch dressing. Ranch dressing is my comfort dressing :)
Today was definitely a salad kind of day. It was too hot to eat anything else or to cook for that matter. That's one thing I love about warm weather, fresh veggies and fresh fruit :) As soon as it is summer I'm gonna find the local farmers market and stock up on my summer produce. And that is my suggestion for the day. Find your local farmers market. Not only will you get great fruits and veggies loaded with tons of nutrients, but you will be supporting the local farmers, so basically it's just a win-win situation.

Well off to bed now so I wake up in time for my run in the am....night!

No comments:

Post a Comment