Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Smoothies

I really just love smoothies. Especially in the summer time and it is nice and warm outside and I don't have to put a sweatshirt on immediately after I drink it. Today was the perfect afternoon for a smoothie since I have some time to spare between my internship and babysitting.

Here are the contents of today's smoothie (which was delicious!):
1 1/4 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 frozen banana
~15 cocoa roasted almonds
4 ice cubes (well it was frozen almond milk)
and a large handful of spinach
Then this was all blended in my smoothie until everything was smooth, green, and delicious looking!

I then poured it into a large glass, grabbed a straw (because the smoothie just doesn't taste as good with out it) and inhaled it in all of 5 min. Major brain freeze, but my belly and taste buds are happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment