Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

P.F. Changs



This past weekend I went out to dinner at P.F. Changs for the first time and I have to say that it was awesome! I went with Josh and we got the dinner special for 2. This included: a soup, an appetizer, 2 entrees, and 2 dessert shooters.
For the soup I got the hot and sour soup. Yum.

For the appetizers we got the chang's chicken lettuce wraps. These were awesome! Definitely recommend trying them, although I don't know how healthy they are for you. haha

The two entrees we chose were chang's spicy chicken and the honey shrimp. The shrimp was definitely my favorite part of the meal.

Plus sides of brown and white rice.

Then for dessert I chose the carrot cake mini dessert. Loved the cream cheese icing.
All in all it was a great meal and I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment