Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Busy busy week

So this week is definitely a busier one crammed with meetings, tests, quizzes, and projects. These are things that I will not miss when I finally graduate. haha.
So to keep me fueled up for the week since I clearly will not have that much time to cook I made I made a Tuna Noodle Casserole last night. This is one of my favorite dishes for a couple of reasons:
1) It has tuna, which contains healthy omega threes
2) Its a good way to add in lots of sneaky vegetables
3) It has the wonderful comfort food taste

You can click here to see the recipe that I followed. The one change that I made was I used WW egg noodles. Gotcha add the whole wheat in where ever you can haha. Also if I was going to make this again I would probably add 2 small cans of tuna and 2 cups of peas. I felt like there were lots of noodles and I needed some more of what I consider the good stuff. I would also probably cut the breadcrumbs to a 1/2 c., but that's just my opinion. Honestly it still tasted great, but then again it's kind of hard to mess up a tuna noodle casserole.

Hope you all had a great start to the work week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment