Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yoga

Tonight I went to my weekly yoga class and I am now feeling a lot more relaxed. Yoga is great for stretching the muscles and stress relief, which being a graduate student I sometimes have too much of, so yoga tends to be good for me. I definitely recommend trying to find a class in your area to test out. And what makes the class good is the instructor. If they send out a positive, relaxing vibe then you are more likely to enjoy the class. So test out a few until you find one that suits you. So my healthy advice for the day, try yoga, or find something else that keeps your head clear in this busy world.

On a side note, after class there was something scurrying in the parking lot. My friend thought it was a cat, but I thought I knew better so I proclaimed it was a skunk. Well now we both wanted to figure out what this thing was. So after getting in the car, I hunted it down in the parking lot. Turns out it was a big 'ol 'possum. I guess you never know what you'll find in a parking lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment