Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall

Today feels like fall, and fall is my FAVORITE time of the year. Here are some of my favorite things about fall:
1) Pumpkins
2) Apple Cider
3) Warm Chi Tea
4) Hot cereals
5) Fall sports
6) Cooler but not cold weather
7) Cute Scarves
8) Boots
9) Leaves change pretty colors
10) Back to school shopping :)

And back to school shopping leads to back to school, which is why my posts have been MIA. School is now controlling my life, but I will try to post new recipes when find them. Right now my diet has been consisting of things like peanut butter and jelly. I need to get into my school groove and then hopefully things will start moving a little more smoothing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck this Semester Liss and I have to say I love fall as well for mostly all of your reasons too. My top would have to be the pumpkin spice products and of course our chai tea jitter nights and seeing all the leaves turn beautiful autumn colors at Juniata :)

    ReplyDelete