Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Return.

Ok. I'm back. It's been way too long. However, sometimes I feel like I just blink and then the next thing I know it's a whole month later. I've been back at school for about a month now so that's been keeping me pretty busy. I have part of my dietetic internship at a Veteran's Hospital which has been pretty interesting so far. They use a cook-chill system, which is really quite rare around here but definitely interesting to learn about and see in action. Last week I had to run a taste panel and see if the residents would like a new salmon burger added to their menu. Overall the consensus seems to be that they liked it so I think it will be a new meal item for them. I tried it myself and I have to say I thought it was pretty good.

I'm so glad the week is done though and the weekend has arrived. I really need some time to take a break and relax and get caught up on some work.

TGIF :)

ps. I really want a goldendoodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment